About the Role
Our company is seeking a Sales & Marketing Department Intern to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who wants to gain experience and skills in the fast-paced world of sales and marketing, also to share his/her knowledge & skills in the marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the sales and marketing team in executing marketing campaigns
• Conduct market research to identify potential customers and trends
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistent brand messaging and communication
• Attend and participate in sales and marketing meetings
• Assist in the customer follow up
• Understand the request and instructions from supervisor, and stably perform the routine work in charge
• If there are circumstances that make it impossible to carry out the work, do not leave it unattended and
consult with your supervisor
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Familiarity with social media platforms and other marketing channels
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Positive attitude and willingness to learn
About the Company
Linda Pesa Tanzania Limited is a company that focusing on small businesses by empowering the way they manage their businesses through technology, which will enhance the business owners' handle business and forecast the Return of their investment at low cost.
By providing an easy, effective, and powerful way to manage business, Through Linda Pesa App which offers the owner to be like an accountant, which helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the business finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
This is done through 5 main features within the App, which are
• Cash reconciliation
The opacity of SMEs stems from the fact that even the owners themselves do not have an accurate picture of their business. We are developing a Business Management Application to solve this problem.