About the Role
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in both front-end and back-end development and will be able to work independently or as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop, maintain and update web applications.
• Collaborate with designers, developers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain both front-end and back-end applications.
• Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure the functionality of applications.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
• Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies in web development.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
3+ years of experience in full-stack web development.
Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as React or Angular.
Proficient in back-end development technologies such as Node.js or PHP.
Experience with database technologies such as MySQL or MongoDB.
Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Linda Pesa Tanzania Limited is a company that focusing on small businesses by empowering the way they manage their businesses through technology, which will enhance the business owners' handle business and forecast the Return of their investment at low cost.
By providing an easy, effective, and powerful way to manage business, Through Linda Pesa App which offers the owner to be like an accountant, which helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the business finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
This is done through 5 main features within the App, which are
• Cash reconciliation
The opacity of SMEs stems from the fact that even the owners themselves do not have an accurate picture of their business. We are developing a Business Management Application to solve this problem.